It's A Lovely Day For A Wedding

So last year in January of 2010 God brought into my life a wonderful person.  Her name is Jen, she prefers Jennifer but I didn't know that at the time so she was Jen to me.  Over this past year we have become fast friends!  She is such an encourager to me as well as a fantastic friend.  Jen got married last weekend and it was beautiful!  

While I am ecstatic for her, I am also sad.  You see, Jen will be moving to Michigan at the beginning of July and while God chose to bless my life with her for a short time, He has also decided to let her walk out of it.  I know we will keep in touch but it's still not the same.  It's very rare to find a friend you really connect with and God has let these particular people walk out of my life over and over.  I don't understand it, but I do know He has a reason for everything.  He blesses us with people just when we need it most and Jen was certainly no exception.  Maybe He knows I will be ok without her close by now and that it's time for her to start a new adventure with her new husband.

The wedding really was beautiful as was the bride!

Her colors were SO bright and beautiful!
      
 A wedding wouldn't be complete without a photo shoot!
 Let the party begin!
                
 The girls from work:-)
 One of my best friends<3
The car...  Yes, I wrote on the windshield and no I'm not apologizing.
   
The getaway...
   
   

It was a lovely weekend and I look forward to many memories with this lovely couple!  Congrats guys, we love you! :-)

Comments

Leah said…
i LOVE weddings! the colors are beautiful and your even more beautiful!! :)
Jennifer said…
i had no idea this post even existed until my mom tole me a week or two before i left. i feel so special!
Jennifer said…
p.s. you were an awesome bridesmaid and such a big help during the whole crazy thing!
Josh and Hannah said…
Awww... I had no idea you had commented on this till just now! I LOVE you dearly missy and miss you like crazy!!!!!!

Popular Posts