Sunshine, Hay, and Two Gems

Today started out pretty cold.  I knew the plan was to meet up with some pretty amazing peeps and set out for an adventure.  Even though it was chilly out we were set on having fun!  The day was sunny and beautiful!



I made my first stop to pick-up Emily.  She is such a wonderful soul!  With her bright smile, silly personality, carefree attitude, and her passion for living for God she just happens to be one of the most genuine people you will ever meet!


Next up, we went to get Cory.  How I have missed this girl!  Quiet, sweet and smart beyond belief!  If you aren't used to being around her you'd think she was the third wheel, when really she is the life of any party!  Her upbeat attitude, and desire to live for God is contagious.  Did I mention her gorgeous hair, I might be a tad jealous!


These girls started out in my small group years ago.  Both a bit unsure, but with a definite desire to learn.  Through the years, I have watched them grow into wonderful women of God.  I have been SO blessed to have them in my life!


Once just in my small group, these girls are now wonderful friends!  Cory is now attending college and is no longer in the area.  I was PUMPED she was coming home and couldn't wait to see her face!  Emily, also in college but stayed close by.  I am SO thankful for her friendship and to have her nearby.


This is me courtesy of Emily:-)


These are how memories are made!


Emily and Cory you guys are gorgeous!!!


You could seriously be a model Emily!!!  Although I'm not sure about the hay...


Thank you guys for making my life fuller, richer, happier, and for being willing to make wonderful memories with me!!! :-)  I am SO blessed by you two!

Comments

Leah said…
oh my word, beautiful pictures!! and i'm super jealous i don't live in a place i can see all those colors. gosh, so pretty!

Popular Posts