The End of A Chapter


Where did the last 38 weeks go?  It's crazy to think that this chapter in our life has seemed to pass by so quickly, and yet so slowly at the same time.  It seems just yesterday that we found out we were gonna have a baby and now she could arrive at any moment!  I am not sure how I should be feeling, but the one thing I do know is I am not scared.  I am excited to meet our little princess and hold her and get snuggle time with her!


Joshua has been really sweet and worries about me constantly.  I make him anxious pretty much all the time.  He just doesn't know what to expect or what to do so he just asks if I am ok alot.  Earlier today he asked Chloe if she was nervous.  He decided she wasn't and she is totally fine with getting a sister:-)  He also made dinner tonight since I have been feeling icky the past couple of days.  I know that he will be an amazing Daddy and I can't wait to watch him grow into that special role.

Supposedly the hurricane and full moon are big contributors to having a baby but so far she has decided to stay inside nice and warm.  I can't blame her, it's FRIGID outside and with such an intense storm I would likely choose to wait it out in safety too!


So what are Joshua and I doing to prepare?  We are doing normal things like cooking dinner and watching tv.  Making sure we get plenty of rest and sleeping in when possible.  I am enjoying these last few moments with our family of 2 (humans at least), knowing that the time with just Joshua is coming to an end.  Even though this change will be wonderful in so many ways, it's also going to be so different.  So here is to the end of one chapter and the beginning of another!

Comments

Popular Posts