Right Now

So a friend of mine who has a blog does these posts about her kids called "right now."  I am officially stealing this idea!  (Thanks Leah!)  I want to remember certain things about Shiloh's life and I love this idea cause you can capture things in a post you won't remember forever.

Right now we are hanging out at home.  You are sitting in your bouncer.  You like your bouncer but only for short periods.  You'd much rather play with Mommy on the floor or in my lap.  Right now you are starting to notice Chloe.  You enjoy watching her, and will giggle when she tickles you with her whiskers.  Right now you still have to be swaddled when you sleep at night, with one arm in and one arm out.  You refuse to nap in your crib!  Someone has to snuggle with you.  You have started noticing me from across the room which means you sometimes cry when I leave.  Right now you prefer snuggling with Mommy over Daddy at night.  He loves you SO much and I hope it doesn't hurt his feelings!  Right now you love playing with Poppy.  You think he is hilarious when he talks to you about chemistry and molecules.  Right now your hair sticks straight up on the top of your head.  It's done this since you were born and I love it!


Comments

Emily said…
I love this! What a great idea! Maybe I'll steal it too!

Popular Posts