Here Goes Nothing

I have been wanting to get back to blogging.  I used to do it all the time and LOVED it!  I must say that everyone else inspired me, so thanks to Emily Wright, Brittiny Edmonds, Leah Spranger, and everyone else whose blogs I read and enjoy!

I don't know exactly what I want to write about other than life itself and I will try to include pictures since I love them and it's the very thing that draws me into other peoples pages:-)

To begin with I will introduce you to us.  Yes, that is us below and we usually have pictures more like the one you see because we can't be serious... Ever.

Then there are our animals...
Chloe who is 3 and super sweet!
 Pandora (Pandi) who will be 8 months old tomorrow.  She LOVES to snuggle with us,
 and Olive, the oldest and snottiest of them all, best I can remember she is 11 and avoids Joshua at all costs (he doesn't like her and the feeling is mutual).

This is our little family for now and this is our life. :-)

Comments

Grace said…
Hey Hannah! I love the blog idea! I thought you might want a header that has the blog title in it.. so I did this.
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6158/dsc0350yt.jpg
I think you will like it. :D
-Grace
Emily said…
Fun! :-) I'm glad to have inspired you!
Leah said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said…
YAY!!! I love it and so glad your blogging again!! =)

Popular Posts