Salt packets, Flowers & Some Charms

Today was a fabulous day!  I have felt nothing but love from everyone around me!  I got to go to lunch with some fabulous people and have had a wonderful time all day!  It all started with a shower of salt packets by Rylee to wish me a Happy Birthday on "The best day EEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEERRRR!"  Please refer to Spongebob Squarepants for the tune which goes along to those words. :-)  Along the way I also received some flowers and a balloon.

Joshua topped it off by taking me shopping!  What girl doesn't like that???  So we went down to Kent Square to shop for charms for my bracelet!  We looked over them and I told him several I liked but he ended up picking them out, which is only fair since it was my present from him.  He picked out 2 and then after a minute of thinking decided to get me 3!!! 3?  Really?  I was blown away, I mean I thought 1, maybe 2 he would get.  He does such special things for me at just the moment I needed it.  I love this man!!!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the new BLUE things! SO pretty!!!

Popular Posts